Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tablet's Here!

Welp, my tablet arrived in the mail Monday afternoon!
Instead of sleeping like a good little Lullx, I've been up all night trying it out.

This is a [hopfully] more finished version of my previous few sketches.
Yes, she will be wearing clothing. I just took this as an opportunity to practice shading and values on the human body.

I'll clean this up more later and hopefully start adding actual details.
...Eventually.
I think I'm going to end up leaving her greyscaled.

But as always, feedback is greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, now that I'm looking at this again I think the neck looks too long now. The fingers look pretty thin and I think the thumb needs to be longer as well. I think maybe the head it's self is too long as well I'm no sure it might look better after you shorten the neck some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her thumb is supposed to be bent away from the viewer. That hand will kind of be blended into the wing <_<; So I'm kind of being lazy with it xD

    Also, be sure to click on the image itself to get the correct size. For some reason, this blog elongated the entire image, making it look really freaking weird.
    Either that, or check it out on Solia in my WIP thread.
    I'll try to find a way to fix that on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so the thumb's facing away from us I can get that one. XD She's going to have feathers!? owo Oh, interesting!

    I rechecked here I don't know if you have a more recently updated one of not but her neck still looked pretty long to me after taking a step back at it and looking at it again. Maybe if you try taking a step back and looking from afar you might see what I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yepp lmao I see it now xD
    Not sure how that happened.

    Will fix.

    ReplyDelete