Friday, April 8, 2011

4.8.11 - Hand Study

I had a little bit of time today, while at the hospital for my dad's surgery, to sit down and draw. Not a whole lot of time though, so this was another speed study...

Sadly, my woodless graphite pencil fell from the table while I was hurrying to pack up, and snapped in two. ):
I am still upset over this lol
That, and the lighting wasn't so great. There was this one little nook with a table in the waiting room, but there wasn't much light other than a little ceiling light...thing.
I messed up the proportions a bit, due to time constraints. I thought I'd have more time than I really did.

I feel like I'm just making excuses now, so I'll shut up and let you look at the picture.


My poor pencil.
Also, my Zombies! Encounters with the Hungry Dead book  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment